£16 per hour
14 days ago
Successful candidates will be building wiring panels for railway Location Boxes - these provide secure housing for rail signalling equipment, switchgear, communications networking and E&P equipment.
These roles are available on a temp to perm contract, 12 weeks temp before moving to perm.
£16/hour PAYE rate for the 12 weeks
£30784/annual once established as permanent.
Panel Wirer Responsibilities:
- Able to read and interpret Wiring Drawings
- Undertake mechanical fitting of electrical components and associated equipment
- Fit wiring and wire control panels in accordance with supplied drawings
- Check own work at predefined stages
- Apprenticeship qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience in panel wiring, with ability to read and interpret wiring drawings
- Good knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Basic level of Statutory Procedures
- Ability to work within a team or independently
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet set deadlines
Any experience from these backgrounds will be considered.
Monday - Friday, 37 hour weeks. 7.30am - 4.30pm (TBC)
Please click apply to begin an application today