Salary- £34,000 - £40,000 + uncapped bonus OTE £50,000
Permanent position: Either the day shift or night shift
Fantastic opportunity for a Panel Technician, looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the automotive industry. We are seeking a automotive body repair technician, with both mechanical and electrical to be a part of our “number 1” award winning company based in Luton.
- Making assessments of damaged vehicles, deciding how best to repair it and estimating the time and cost for the repair.
- Mending rusted parts of a vehicle’s bodywork.
- Removing any dents in panels.
- Repairing minor scratches, or making replacement panels.
- Welding new or repaired panels into place.
- Finishing the repair in a way that matches the rest of the bodywork or preparing the surface for a paint sprayer.
- Keeping records of all work carried out.
What you will need?
- IMI or ATA qualification in Body Repair, MET, Accident Repair or equivalent
- Previously worked in a body shop, automotive repair centre or similar environment
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, with continued training and development. With our skills and experience and our dedicated training development programme, you’ll have everything you need to develop your technical skills to make your career a success.
If you are interested, please click the "Apply" button
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you