£23000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Overtime available and a 1PM finish on a Friday.
29 days ago
Paint Sprayer Job Requirements:
- Provide organisational and administration support to the Production Team
- Previous paint finishing and water-based experience in an industrial environment
- Able to prep, prime and refinish
- Ability to set and use application equipment
- Formal qualification in paint spraying
- Previous experience in rail or automotive industry
- The ability to work within a changing environment, working to deadlines and short lead times.
- To work as part of team.
- Take on any other reasonable responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.