£28500 per annum
7 days ago
Working Monday to Friday on days and below are the details on the role:
Pay: £28,500 up to £30,500 after 12 months
· Painting damaged vehicles that have been repaired to a high standard
· Be conversant in the Use the PPG paint system
· Mixing of own colours
· Prepare vehicles to be painted by hand or machine
· Mix and match paint by eye or by using computer technology to ensure correct colour match
· Apply primer and finishing coats using spray guns and rub down surfaces between coats
· Touch up paintwork and apply polish to vehicles
· Knowledge of blending paintwork essential
· Remove masking papers before waxing and polishing finished paintwork
· Treat vehicles with rust-proofing chemicals.
· Paint spraying the entire vehicle
· Working in a spray booth to ensure paint is confined to the specific areas.
· Must be comfortable in a painting environment
· You must have experience as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer
Job Experience Required: Vehicle Paint Sprayer
· Car Painting and Technical knowledge, experience of the accident repair and Bodyshop industry.
· Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
· Skills in applying and using knowledge to ensure work is finished to a high standard
· 5 years experience or Level 3 equivalent is an advantage
Vehicle Paint Sprayer - In return you will be offered:
· Continuous workload of repairs
· 28 days holiday
· Training and Development
· Job security
If you would like to be considered for the Vehicle Paint Sprayer job, please click to apply or call me on 07471032401