kent, United Kingdom
6 months ago
£20 per hour ltd
40-50 hours available
A bespoke aircraft company who specialise in exterior and interior refurbishment of VIP aircraft are looking for a Paint Shop Supervisor to join their team! As a Paint Shop Supervisor, you will have extensive experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment working in all aspects of paint.
As a Paint Shop Supervisor, you will lead a small paint department to ensure all customer requirements and deadlines are met. The projects you will be working on will be for VVIP so upholding standards are key.
Successful candidate must:
- Experienced Interior Painter-Finisher.
- Control & supervise a team of painters.
- Organise work and the flow through the shop.
- Report back to management any shortfalls or issues.
- Control stock issuing and materials used in the paint shop.
- To undertake repairs to high end veneered panels.
- Working to repair procedures and processes.
- Able to apply standard aircraft paints/lacquers & finishes to a high standard.
- To be able to prep surfaces prior to application of finish.
- Polish finished units to a high level.
- Working on VIP interior components is ideal.
- Understanding of EASA requirements.
- To be able to work to written & verbal instructions.
- Record work carried out and to be able to understand and work to standard aviation practices and use of standard materials.
In return, you will gain a secure ongoing contract, good pay while working for some exciting VIP Projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07341127648. Closing date 09/01/2020
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you