Canterbury, United Kingdom
8 months ago
Technical Manager Packaging
£55,000 + car/allowance + bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with a long-established global company who specialise in the development and production of a broad range of well-known FMCG products.
The company are continuing to focus on innovation and with their new R&D Centre are offering you, as Technical Manager for Packaging, an excellent platform to work at strategic level on new packaging and process development initiatives.
You will have an experienced team of Packaging Technologists and Process Engineers, whilst working closely with the R & D Director and regularly engage with colleagues in Europe and the USA.
The position will allow you to operate in an agile manner to identify and pursue new opportunities, with you blending both team / line management skills together with project management acumen.
As Packaging Manager, you will have the following areas of focus:
- Packaging and Process Engineering
- Technology and Innovation
- Sustainability of packaging
- Quality Improvement and Risk Management
- Supplier management and external communication
- People Management and project management
Experience and qualifications required:
- Packaging development / technologist experience within FMCG, personal care, cosmetics or consumer healthcare.
- Degree or equivalent educational level- in Engineering or a Packaging Sciences or related relevant discipline.
Salary & Benefits:
- 10% bonus & Car Allowance
- Flexible and remote working
- Many other corporate benefits
First stage interviews are available immediately and will be held as an informal first stage discussion. If you are interested to learn more- please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.