Are you a P6 Planner interested in working on one of the rail industry’s largest projects in South Wales?
Following a £2bn investment from Network Rail, a significant upgrade of the rail infrastructure in South Wales is underway, varying from civils, E&P, signalling and more.
Based in state of the art offices in the heart of Cardiff, you will assist the Senior Planner to produce project plans from inception to completion, whilst receiving ongoing training and support in order to reach your career aspirations, whatever they may be.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- Computer literate and thoroughly conversant with MS office suite
- Able to lead and implement new planning processes
- Able to plan multi-disciplinary schemes; understanding the interfaces between different disciplines
- Able to extract progress information from reports and challenge where there may be conflicting or inconsistent
- Commercially experienced and competent using Primavera systems for cost control
If you’re looking for a new challenge, the salary on offer is upwards of £45k, with all the added extras to be expected – nevertheless the amount of experience you will gain from working with this market leading consultancy is second to none.
To avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity, simply click “apply now”.