TXM Recruit are looking for an Overhaul and Modifications Manager based in North West London working for a train manufacturing business on the delivery and upkeep of new high-speed trains. In return a fantastic salary of £60,000 - £70,000 plus a 10% bonus. If you match the below criteria, please send through your cv.
Overhaul and Modifications Manager Responsibilities:
- Implement overhaul & maintenance programs from scratch with a track record or demonstration that you would be able to carry out this task.
- Liaison with vendors, suppliers and OEM’s.
- Recruit, onboard and lead a team of overhaul technicians to maximise performance.
- Updated and review train maintenance processes, workflow and task instructions.
- Management of the procurement process.
Overhaul and Modifications Manager Experience/Qualifications:
- Must have rolling stock experience.
- Must have at least NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Will have come from a background of working hands on within rolling stock and progressed to this level.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Experience or understanding or how to put together new plan’s/procedures and programs.
If you’re interested in this Overhaul and Modifications Manager position and the correct experience, please send through your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in contact with you.