£22500 - £24000 per annum
14 days ago
As an Operations Service Administrator you will be on a salary between £22500 and £24000 dependant on experience working on day shifts Monday to Friday.
An Operations Service Administrator will provide support and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair as well as acting as the first point of contact for the customer into the business and dealing with all enquiries in an effective, professional manner.
The responsibilities of an Operations Service Administrator:
· Checks through all engineer’s daily work and updates on the Service log website including Escalations, Projects, and Audits.
· Completes daily checks of remote monitoring systems, raising and allocating calls from those checks
· Coordinates the Fault management system website ensuring it is updated daily updates for all issues which are outstanding.
· Schedules all work on the website and organises the engineers work on a daily basis also ensuring SLAs are met.
· Raises new Issues, Projects, AMS Issues and Audits onto the website.
· Answering incoming calls and handling customer inquiries.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the above skill set, please click to apply