TXM Recruit are looking for an Operations Project Delivery Manager working on new trains for a global train manufacturer on an initial 6-month contract covering long term sick. Rates on offer are very competitive, working hours are 40 hours per week M-F. If you have the below skill set/experience, please send your cv and I will be I touch to discuss in more detail.
Operations Project Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing multiple workstreams and projects from an internal perspective looking at organisational readiness for the delivery of new trains to a variety of train operators.
- Manage workstream project plans, establish appropriate project governance and progress through high level reviews/steering groups and report regular weekly progress meetings.
- Identify potential slippage and corrective actions to then integrate in the workstream plans and overall corporate plan.
Operations Project Delivery Manager Experience:
- Ideally railway experience but would consider manufacturing, automotive or aerospace.
- Will have 5-10 years’ experience and worked within a service environment, delivering projects against of “service first”.
- Multimillion pound project experience.
- APM or Prince2 qualified with practical implementation experience.
- Energetic, engaging, personable, ability to bring people together in a matrix environment.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Operations Project Delivery Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.