£60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a Operations Manager for one of the country's most well respected building services companies.
Our client specialise in reactive maintenance and property services contracts and works in both the Domestic and Commercial sectors with a client base including Schools, Care Homes, Social Housing and various private companies and individuals.
As the Operations Manager you would be required to :
- Manage the delivery of all live schemes within time and budget.
- To manage a team of Contracts Managers and oversee the whole team of 40+ directly employed staff. Closely monitor labour, material and overhead costs etc required to achieve the targets set by the Managing Director for each contract.
- Opportunity to build and shape an already successful SME.
- Be aware of client KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and set realistic targets for the Contract/Site Managers accordingly to ensure that these are met or exceeded wherever possible.
- Ensure that Contract/Site Managers strive to achieve their individual contract targets. These are to be reviewed monthly, monitoring progress and offering advice wherever needed.
- Carry out any training required by staff to maintain their knowledge of systems and procedures and adherence to company policy.
- Carry out H&S and Environmental Inspections as directed, reporting findings to the Health and Safety Officer.
- Prepare robust monthly reports and deal with internal/external correspondence relating to the work of the contracts and any future development.
- Carry out interviews and appraisals as required or directed by the company to maintain the highest possible standards of personal development for all staff under your control ensuring that policies on Equality and Diversity are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with Company Policy, standing orders and departmental policies or any other instructions issued by an officer of the company.