£62000 per annum
23 days ago
As an Operations Manager you will be on a salary of up to £62000 per annum, working day shift Monday to Friday, as well as pension and other company benefits.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the rail grinding and milling machines operating out of Plumstead depot for maintenance activity on the Crossrail Elizabeth Line. The role will be a key interface with the customer team who will provide the machine drivers for the On Track Rail Grinder/Milling Trains. The role will ensure that the maintenance of the trains is carried out as per the VMI document and associated worksheets.
As an Operations Manager your role will include various tasks such as:
· Responsible for the activity of Crossrail allocated staff.
· Maintain and Manage the Competency Matrix and Safety Critical Matrix
· Ensure maintenance staff are allocated to duties in accordance with the Competency Matrix and Safety Critical Task requirements
· Develop production plan, to deliver customers predicted operation schedule, ensuring production staff are available to deliver operational plan.
· Ensure that safety procedures are implemented and adhered to at the Plumstead Facility.
· Ensure that quality procedures are implemented and adhered to in other locations where work is carried out.
· Appoint the Movements Supervisor when appropriate.
· Review production paperwork to ensure accurateness and completeness.
· Producing production performance reports
· NVQ Level 3 is a minimum in Engineering.
· Previous experience in a Line Management or Operational Management role is required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Willingness to continue personal development through training.
If you are a Operations Manager and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.