£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Continuous Improvements- Multisite/ remote workforce
£50,000-60,000 plus bonus & benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a ‘genuine’ market leader within their FMCG specialism, who develop and install machinery/ assets to customer sites throughout the UK & Ireland.
This is a varied operations management position specialising in continuous improvements and project management for: deployment of machinery (planning & installations); after care & field service engineering; compliance & quality assurance; creating business improvements for internal processes and for customer experience.
- You will be an experienced, qualified engineer.
- Previous people and departmental management experience.
- Have a track-record in project management; from initial identification of required business improvement- through to completion.
- Previous experience in lean and continuous improvements implementation
- Have managed engineering operations for a: remote work force/ field service teams / technical support / multiple site/ regional basis / fleets.
- Ideally have come from a machinery & engineering background within: FMCG; packaging; medical devices; building services; automotive
- £50,000- £60,000 & bonus 20%
- Life Cover
- Strong pension scheme
- Career opportunities and personal development within a strong and growing business model
If you are interested in this Operations Manager (Engineering) position, please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for an informal conversation.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.