about 1 month ago
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for both client, employee, and sub-contractor engagement across the accounts, holding regular workshops and communications forums. The post holder will co-ordinate internal and external meetings, produce local employee and client communications and ensure the distribution of corporate communications.
You will be responsible for managing the delivery of the services on the Stoke Schools PFI contract, supporting the account manager with the day-to-day operation of the accounts. Experience of working within a high profile, customer focused environment in addition to demonstrating commercial and financial awareness.
This is a full time role, where you will be required to work during the Days, 8PM – 5PM Monday – Friday with a car allowance and 5% bonus.
Skills or Experience:
- Excellent commercial awareness and financial acumen
- Proven knowledge of budgetary control and Profit & Loss accounts
- Experience in managing high value Life cycle budgets
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft applications and IT Management/CAFM systems (Maximo).
- Experienced in asset life cycle management.
- Experience of analysis of data and reporting writing.
- Health & Safety including ISO 9001 & 14,001.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualifications
- Professional qualifications, or working towards, MBIFM/CMI or similar
- Full driving licence required.