£34000 - £35000 per annum
14 days ago
TXM Recruit are recruiting for an Operational Process Improvement Manager permanently based in Doncaster working for an engineering business within transportation. A fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing team with some great projects of high value. £35,000 depending on the level of experience.
Operational Process Improvement Manager Job Description:
· Working closely with the procurement team on improvements operationally to processes that will make the department more efficient.
· Supporting the Customer Service team so must have great interpersonal skills.
· The ideal candidate will have come from a similar background, but we are open to seeing other candidates that could fit into the business.
· Ability to drive process improvement through facilitation of improvement workshops
· Ability to engage with internal and external customers.
Operational Process Improvement Manager Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Operational Process Improvement Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.