£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: 30% bonus, car allowance, healthcare, income protec, life cover
about 1 month ago
Field Service Engineering
£70,000-75,000 plus bonus and car allowance
TXM are partnering with the UK Market Leader within their FMCG machinery specialism, which is a market that is enjoying invcreasingy high demand. The business is contiuing to expand within the UK and across new global territiories with a focus on new product development, innovation and investment into their systems and processes.
The position of Operational Excellence Manager will operate strategically, to create enhanced continuous improvements processes, culture and performance across:
- Field Service Engineering
- Planning/ Installations
- Quality Assurance & Standards
As the Operational Excellence Manager you will manage 3 direct reports and c.60 indirect and will lead on:
- continuous machine reliability,
- quality assurance & brand standards,
- operational productivity & efficiency
- EBITDA improvement
- Responsible for all departmental P&Ls
You will be an astute communicator & influencer to build relationships, create buy-in for a continuous improvement culture across the UK operations with multiple departments, customers and suppliers.
Experience and Education required
- People Management & Coaching is key- you will have 3 direct reports and circa 60 indirect reports
- Stakeholder Managemen & Communication – working in partnership with different internal departments & functions, as well as external relationships
- Process improvement- previous achievements in implementing and refining continuous improvement methodologies such as lean six sigma
- P + L / Profit and Loss budgets
- You will ideally have previously worked within FMCG or other fast-paced / high-volume engineering with field service/ mult-site/ remote team operations
- 30% Bonus
- Car Allowance (Monthly)
- Flexible working arrangements with 3 days per week in the High Wycombe office, on average.
- Income Protection
- Private Healthcare
- Life Cover
If you are interested in this Operational Excellence/ Continuous Improvement position, please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation about this and other options we can provide.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.