£11 per hour
26 days ago
Temp to Perm
This is a hybrid role, with full training given in their Leeds office.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 31.01.2023
Monday to Friday
17:00 - 00:00
Alternate weekends - 08:00 - 17:00
The Helpdesk Advisor will form part of the Planning and Helpdesk Function, ensuring duties are carried out in accordance with customer and company requirements. They will take and handle customer requests and enquiries within recognised safe systems and in accordance with all aspects of health and safety legislation. They will participate in a team approach to the allocation of duties under the management of the Lead Planner , supporting and working effectively with colleagues to provide good working relationships within the service.
They must be effective in in communication and have the ability to deal with internal and external customers on all levels. They must be able to work on their own initiative whilst adhering to set procedures, have good time management and organisational skills and show a flexible attitude to working patterns.
The role will report into the Helpdesk manager to deliver a high-performing helpdesk and customer service function. The effective delivery of these responsibilities is critical for the delivery of our property and facilities partnership with their client.
- Receive and handle customer calls and emails, collecting all relevant information from the customer to accurately prioritise, triage and dispatch requests/works in accordance with procedures.
- Prioritise requests in line with policy agreed with their client to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Record all details of the request, call or email accurately on Impact in accordance with guidance so that operations are able to effectively meet customer requirements.
- Triage the customer requests in accordance with company processes to identify the most appropriate dispatch approach, e.g. raising a works order for later dispatch, referring the request to the sub-contractor management team or referring the request to another internal or external owner.
- Assisting customers with requests already in progress – providing updates on status of works or referring the request as appropriate, recording this on Impact for audit purposes.
- Ensuring that all customer and internal interactions are recorded on Impact in accordance with processes so that there is a full and complete audit trail of all communications as required by contract.
- Receive and record customer complaints, assisting the customer where possible to resolve the complaint immediately but escalating/referring as appropriate in accordance with processes.
- Escalate requests and calls as appropriate to ensure enquiries are dealt with promptly.
- Produce information and reports from Impact as and when required.
- Carry out administrative tasks for the Helpdesk and Planning function, to ensure that systems are up to date, all relevant documentation is completed or report submissions are completed.
- Maintain a familiarity with the estate, a broad understanding of the services provided by the partnership and an awareness of the contract to ensure that a high-level of customer service can be provided.
- Excellent communication skills across all channels – face to face, written and verbal.
- Experience working in a contact centre, helpdesk or customer service function.
- Self-disciplined, able to work on own initiative and commitment to meeting and exceeding customer expectations at all times.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Experience of CAFM/CRM systems and ability to develop knowledge of Impact.
- Ability to prioritise and work well under challenging targets.
- Ability to follow processes, procedures and guidance.
- Ability to manage operational risks and prioritise with sound judgement.