North Tyneside, United Kingdom
9 months ago
- Experience of managing and developing services to improve outcomes for the public and customers.
- Ability to effectively plan and deliver complex projects and programmes.
- Ability to lead and manage, inspiring and motivating people across a whole service.
- Ability to manage performance effectively and to hold all team members to account.
- Ability to plan and manage all finance and budgets to meet performance targets.
- Ability to actively contribute to innovation and to take analytical approaches to solving complex and challenging problems.
- Experience of using digital technology to deliver and improve services.
- Experience of working in complex and diverse organisations.
- Ability to cope well with and overcome ambiguity through use of effective change management approaches.
- Ability to work effectively and credibly with diverse and complex stakeholders. Highly-developed advocacy, negotiation and presentation skills.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Degree level or equivalent in Health and Safety related subject NEBOSH Diploma and evidence of continuous professional development in wellbeing and health and safety areas.
- Proven track record of shaping and leading a positive organisational Health and Safety Culture in a large and complex organisation.
- Proven track record of developing an organisational health and safety management system.
- Experience of developing and delivering an effective organisational-wide health and well-being plan
- Demonstrable experience of delivering strategic and operational service improvements Proven track record of commissioning and managing contracts with third parties which secure