We are looking for an NDT Technician (level 3) for a long term contract working with this engineering manufacturer operating at the forefront of automotive and motorsport technology. As a level 3 NDT Technician, the successful candidate will be in a position to showcase their experience, skills and knowledge and influence improvements and change to ensure the NDT process is operating to the very best standards. you will be seen as a mentor to guide and develop the level 2 technicians and report directly to the Head of Quality. The team will look to you be the NDT expert and to drive, standardise and improve the capabilities of the department.
You will be an expert in:
- Writing SOPs for all NDT procedures
- Translating NDT standards into written NDT instructions
- Improving the capability of radiography/ultrasound and pioneer new methodologies
- NDT processes with main focus on dye penetrant (DPI) and Magnetic particle (MPI) testing.
To perform this role we would expect:
- Level 3 PCN or CSWIP in DPI and MPI minimum
- Some experience in radiography and ultrasound
- A consistent and stable history of employment/engagement
- You to be authorised to work in the UK as the is no sponsorship available
This is days only role and offers and exceptional rate of pay with some excellent benefits. If this role is of interest or you would like to know more, please hit the apply button and I will be in contact.