We are a leading own brand food manufacturer and need someone like you to help us get the most out of our customers. We need you to get them to open their doors to our products and ideas and show them why their customers will love what we do.
As part of a global $2 billion food group, we must be doing something right, but we know we can always go further. That’s why we need a National Account Manager to help us reach our target of 1 in 4 consumers in the UK eating our products.
As National Account Manager, you will take full ownership of some of our major accounts, as well as a couple of smaller ones, so you must be able to manage multiple projects and challenges at once.
You will be involved in strategic account planning and joint business plans with other departments. Therefore, to be successful as our new National Account Manager you MUST have a proven track record of:
- Managing multiple customers at once (leading retailers and ideally wholesalers)
- Exceeding targets in a fast paced, food manufacturing environment (own label exposure is advantageous)
- Delivering exceptional customer service and account management support
- Confidently and professionally developing accounts to ensure maximum return on investment
- Organising and leading customer visits (both on and off site)
- Helping develop strategic account development plans
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package including £50,000 - £60,000 basic, up to 15% bonus, car allowance, pension and private medical insurance.
If you are looking for a new and challenging National Account Manager role please contact Richard Mariner, Senior Consultant, TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.