£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£35,000 base + shift allowance (20%)
TXM Recruit are supporting an FMCG production company as they are looking to add a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to their team. Operating in the UK and abroad, as a business they produce and supply multiple products into various FMCG applications.
This role is working on a Monday – Friday 3 shift pattern (mornings, afternoons and nights).
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to breakdowns and undertaking fault-finding activities.
- Undertaking planned, preventative maintenance tasks.
- Project work – continuous improvements and installations.
- PLC fault finding.
- You’ll be the sole engineer on nights so you will have responsibility for all electrical and mechanical breakdowns.
- Apprentice trained/time served – minimum of 3 years working within the FMCG industry.
- Relevant engineering qualifications
- Experienced working on PLC systems previously.
- Some welding/fabrication experience.
- Been involved in project work – machine upgrades/installs etc.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.