£41755 per annum
about 1 month ago
12 hour days/Night Shift pattern (4 week rota- 7 days off every 5th week)
We are currently working with a national FMCG company who supply into the UK retail sector, this company boost a huge portfolio with mutli UK sites. Due to a massive increase in production, they are needing to strengthen their Engineering department, to maximise efficiency and production.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will have the following experience:
- Electrical bias with experience of PPM and Re-active maintenance.
- Fault finding on PLC’s
- Experience of PPM systems
- Experience working in an FMCG background
- Strong mechanical experience
Key skills & responsibilities
- Fulfilling PPM schedule – undertaking mechanical and electrical work
- Setting up PPM systems
- Developing continuous improvement projects
- Responding to breakdowns
- Increasing efficiency through continuous improvement
- Working closely with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure that operating procedures follow safety and environmental regulations
- Assisting with production start-up and providing support throughout the shift
The role include a salary of £41,754 + holidays and pension in return for working a 12 hour days/Night Shift pattern (4 week rota- 7 days off every 5th week)
For more information, please contact Leanne Thornewill at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.