£37000 per annum
9 days ago
TXM Recruit are working with a growing FMCG brand as they look to add to their engineering department with 2 Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers, one on a permanent night shift and the other on earlies/lates. This is an excellent opportunity to join the company as they go through a period of growth.
Candidates will ideally be electrically biased and qualified given the requirements for the role. The shift patterns are Monday to Thursday Nights – 22:00 – 06:00 & Monday to Friday - earlies and lates – 06:00 to 14:00 / 14:00 to 22:00.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to breakdowns and undertaking planned maintenance on high-volume equipment.
- Electrically you will be covering all single & 3-phase electrics, PLC fault finding to input & output level, working on control circuits, motors & relays.
- Mechanically you will have responsibility for gearboxes, pumps, boilers and pneumatics.
- Level 3 engineering qualification (electrical)
- 17th edition as a minimum
- Worked within the FMCG industry previously
- Experienced working alone and as part of a team
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.