£55000 per annum
6 days ago
TXM Recruit are working with an FMCG production company who are looking to add a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join them at their automated warehouse near Enfield. This role will support in ensuring on time delivery of manufactured goods to customers.
This is a 4 on 4 off days and nights role working 12-hour shifts. Alongside the salary, you will also receive a company performance related bonus, share scheme, pension plan, flexible benefits and on-site parking.
- Carrying out maintenance on machinery to help deliver outputs and targets. Including carrying out planned, preventative maintenance and responding to any equipment breakdowns across the automated warehouse.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness through technical support on all equipment.
- Effective use of maintenance management system.
- Working safely at height.
- Identifying any areas for continuous improvement across equipment, processes and systems.
- Working across automated storage retrieval systems, racking equipment, conveyor systems and associated PLC controls.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skillset, ideally with experience on conveyor systems, automated storage retrieval systems, racking equipment and PLC systems.
- Worked within an automated warehouse or similar fast-moving, high-volume environments.
- HNC or relevant Level 3 engineering qualification.
- Comfortable with working at height – up to 30 meters.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.