£44100 per annum
about 2 months ago
£44,100 + Overtime
4 on 4 off (2 days/2 nights)
TXM Recruit are supporting an FMCG company who are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team at their Northwich site. As a leader within the FMCG industry, they have recently expanded their current team of engineers. They are in need of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern basis.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to breakdowns and undertaking fault-finding activities.
- Undertaking planned, preventative maintenance tasks.
- Project work – continuous improvements and installations.
- Upkeep of stores
- Programming, modifying, and fault finding on PLC systems.
- Must be apprentice trained or ONC/BTEC/HNC- Electrical or Mechanical
- PPM and Re-active experience
- PLC fault finding
- 18th Edition Ideally
- Experienced working within an FMCG environment.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.