£39775 per annum
9 days ago
£39,775 for probation - £44,400 after
Permanent Nights – Monday-Thursday
TXM Recruit are working with a growing FMCG brand as they look to add to their engineering department with an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer. This role is part of that growth and will help them to meet existing production targets and support continued business growth.
This is a permanent nights role, working Monday-Thursday from 10pm - 6am.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to breakdowns and undertaking planned maintenance on high-volume equipment.
- Electrically you will be covering all single & 3-phase electrics, PLC fault finding to input & output level, working on control circuits, motors & relays and fault finding on control panels.
- Mechanically you will have responsibility for gearboxes, pumps, boilers and pneumatics.
- Ensuring engineering stores are all up to date and maintained.
- Working across processing and packaging equipment; mixers, pumps, water systems, steam systems, filling machines and other associated packaging machines.
- Level 3 engineering qualification (electrical).
- 17th edition as a minimum.
- Worked within the FMCG industry previously.
- Experienced working alone and as part of a team.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.