about 2 months ago
Temp to Perm
About the role:
- The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a wide variety of Mechanical and Electrical Buildings Services Engineering plant, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with the contracted output specifications and our client's processes and procedures. This includes Legionella control and monitoring activities.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and CAFM.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork/CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are always prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- To arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns.To undertake lone working when and where required, subject to passing satisfactory training
- Base Electrical Qualification C&G Part A and B OR C&G 236 Pt 1 & Pt 2
- C&G 2330 Level 2 and 3 OR AM1 & AM2 OR C&G 2360 Pt1 & Pt 2
- 18th Edition C&G 2382 – 18
- C&G 2391 or 2394/2395
- BTEC Level 3 Certification in Mechanical Engineering OR
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR
- BTEC Level 3 in HVAC
- C&G 6188 Level 2 Heating and Ventilation OR
- C&G 7188 Level 3
- Competent Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems
- Experienced in Plumbing system Maintenance and fault rectification.
- EUSR National Water Hygiene Card
If this suits your background and skill set, along with the qualifications please APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698.