£16.82 per hour
about 2 months ago
This role is for a Multi Skilled Engineer, comprising of fabric, mechanical and low voltage electrical work. A good working knowledge of commercial HVAC systems is required, and knowledge of building controls would be advantageous. We have a diverse team of M&E Engineers and Fabric Technicians so we can tackle most situations in house and support is always close by.
- Compliance and Statutory Inspections
- Fabric Maintenance, Fire Detection, Fighting and Protections Systems and BMS
- Pre-planned Maintenance
- Reactive repairs and maintenance
- Handyman Service i.e TV bracket and small painting touch-ups
- Accountable for ensuring all Environmental/Temperature Control rooms and equipment are available for end users, keeping down times to an absolute minimum during breakdowns.
- Fault find and carry out repairs on all mechanical / electrical systems and HVAC equipment
- Be responsible for the maintenance and operational upkeep of portable and fixed equipment.
- Carry out all PPMs and reactive tasks as necessary to onsite HVAC plant and specialist equipment.
- Ensure that PPM and Reactive jobs are processed, and defects are diagnosed, and faults are repaired and testing.
- Responsibilities will also include being a member of the on-call rota for the contract.
- Occasional light office moves and installation of furniture
- Door maintenance on furniture and closures etc
Pay: £32,000 - £35,000
Benefits: Company Van, Fuel Card, Generous Pension Scheme, 24 Days Annual Leave, PPE, Tool Kit, and Mobile Phone.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- If not already qualified, be prepared to undertake training for the IEE Regulations 18th Edition education qualifications in an appropriate discipline along with Electrical Testing and Inspection (2391)
- Minimum Electrical/Mechanical engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2
- Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment
- L8 Awareness
- Experience of maintaining all relevant mechanical and electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria.
- Recognised Health and Safety Qualification, such as NEBOSH / IOSH would be advantageous.
- Basic plumbing skills required
- Must be able to read and work to mechanical and electrical schematic drawings
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.