The successful candidate will be based at the Portsmouth site and will form part of a multi skilled engineering team. You will be required to work a Mon – Fri working pattern. This role will also include a required amount of weekend working and to be on a 24/7 call out rota.
• Able to prioritisation tasks from PPM’s and Helpdesk Requests, reacting to breakdowns and changing priorities.
• Safe system and work control system closeout
• Ability to stay calm during major incidents and relay accurate information to the site supervisor.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi task
• Supervision/escorting of subcontractors
• Requisitioning of spares
• Planning including prioritisation of tasks from PPM’s and Helpdesk Requests
• Sourcing and vetting of quotations.
• Vetting RAMS and safe systems of work when supervising subcontractors
• Completion of permit to work documents for subcontractors
• Completion of AP process within your qualified trade
• Chasing progress updates on spares and other procured materials and equipment
• Quality control and quality assurance monitoring
• Form part of a full TFM account delivery and adopt a one team working approach with all other service streams
• Any other ad hoc task that are deemed necessary for the service delivery of the account
Qualifications or Required Experience:
• A Time Served Mechanical technician with electrical competency and holding NVQ/C&G formal qualifications.
• Knowledge of Trend/Cylon BMS systems
• L8 Awareness Trained
• Experience within the cleanroom/pharmaceutical environment
• HV networks experience
• Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel …)
• HVAC Systems
• Hold valid IPAF or PASMA Certification/Licence