£17.60 per hour
about 1 month ago
The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned preventative maintenance and reactive call outs on a wide variety of Mechanical and Electrical Buildings Services Engineering plant, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and CAFM.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork / CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive works and that it is passed without delay to the Helpdesk Team.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are always prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices.
Pay: £17.60 Per Hour
A van and fuel card will be provided for you!
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 18th Edition C&G 2382 – 18
- Base Electrical Qualification C&G Part A and B OR C&G 236 Pt 1 & Pt 2
- C&G 2330 Level 2 and 3 OR AM1 & AM2 OR C&G 2360 Pt1 & Pt 2
- C&G 2391 or 2394/2395
- Electrical Competency NICEIC Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification.
- BTEC Level 3 Certification in Mechanical Engineering OR
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR
- BTEC Level 3 in HVAC
- C&G 6188 Level 2 Heating and Ventilation OR
- C&G 7188 Level 3
- Competent Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems
- Experienced in Plumbing system Maintenance and fault rectification.
- EUSR National Water Hygiene Card
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you