£19.23 per hour
13 days ago
The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a wide variety of Mechanical and Electrical Buildings Services, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with the contracted output specifications and ENGIE processes and procedures. This includes Legionella control and monitoring activities.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out in accordance with Site task schedules and CAFM.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork/CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are always prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices.
- Ensure up to date plant logs are kept at all times
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure CAFM system, e.g. PlanOn, is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- To operate a Permit to Work System.
- The position will require you to provide engineering support in emergency situations to ensure business and operational continuity.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM
Pay: £19.23 p/h
- 18th Edition C&G 2382 – 18
BENEFICIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Base Electrical Qualification C&G Part A and B OR C&G 236 Pt 1 & Pt 2
- C&G 2330 Level 2 and 3 OR AM1 & AM2 OR C&G 2360 Pt1 & Pt 2
- C&G 2391 or 2394/2395
- BTEC Level 3 Certification in Mechanical Engineering
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- BTEC Level 3 in HVAC
- C&G 6188 Level 2 Heating and Ventilation
- C&G 7188 Level 3
- Competent Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems
- Experienced in Plumbing system maintenance and fault rectification.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.