£35000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van, Mobile Phone, 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
22 days ago
This role is for a Multi Skilled Engineer, comprising of fabric, mechanical and low voltage electrical work. A good working knowledge of commercial HVAC systems is required, and knowledge of building controls would be advantageous. We have a diverse team of M&E Engineers and Fabric Technicians so we can tackle most situations in house and support is always close by.
- Compliance and Statutory Inspections
- Fabric Maintenance, Fire Detection, Fighting and Protections Systems and BMS
- Carry out planned and reactive fabric and mechanical maintenance tasks as necessary to site plant and equipment
- Undertake any other engineering tasks as required by the Help Desk, Area Supervisor, or Line Manager.
- Ensure that PPM and Reactive jobs are processed, and defects are diagnosed, and faults are repaired and tested upon completion.
- Tasks will be allocated using a PDA, so all activities must be recorded and logged in real time
Pay: £35’000 Per annum
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other similar approved training or further
- Minimum Electrical/Mechanical engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2
- Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment
- L8 Awareness
- Experience of maintaining all relevant mechanical and electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria.
- Must be able to read and work to mechanical and electrical schematic drawings.
- Full UK Driving License