£30600 - £30605 per annum
about 1 month ago
Due to increased workload our client is looking to expand their team in the Crawley/Horsham region with an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer, who ideally has experience working with catering equipment
Is this you?
We are looking for someone who has experience carrying out ppm and reactive maintenance on both electrical and mechanical equipment
You will need to have previous experience working on retail or supermarket contracts and be confident carrying out work with minimal supervision
Experience working in a fast-paced environment is also highly advantageous, especially with the busy season around the corner.
You will be interacting and meeting with new people daily so people skills and the ability to develop good working relationships is essential
You must also have the below to be considered:
- Full UK driving licence
- Relevant qualifications, ideally apprentice trained
- Experience with bakery and catering equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in a customer focused environment.
- Great team working experience.
Overview of role and what’s on offer:
Delivering quality ppm and reactive maintenance to bakery and catering equipment on retail sites in your allocated area
You will be working closely with your team to ensure the best service is provided, always following business code and health safety
Although there are SLA’s to be met, you will be of the mind “right first time” when completely tasks to endure standards are dropped and client expectation isn’t compromised
Other aspects of the role include:
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance and responding to reactive maintenance requests
- Communicating with your team and the wider business as appropriate.
- Working collaboratively with the National Operations Centre.
- Ensuring PDA compliance to drive service delivery expectations.
- Supporting change within the business to ensure continuously improved performance.
- Liaising with the store technicians and updating them on status of maintenance work.
- Supporting managers to resolve customer issues.
- Delivering high maintenance standards across stores.
- Salary of up to £30,600, based on a 40hr week
- Company Vehicle & fuel card
- Retirement savings plan
- Exclusive discounts
- Life Assurance
- Supportive management team
- Job security
- Excellent training opportunities
More about the company
A leading retail maintenance provider, they focused on delivering a first class service to their clients and providing a culture of motivated, professional employers who don’t just feel like a number
They invest time and training into their people, encouraging career progression which is apparent from their low turnover of staff
If you are interested in this position and are looking to join a company who can offer job security and excellent career opportunities, please send your CV and contact Clare Gadsby of TXM Recruit