Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
TXM are working with a highly successful, rapidly expanding automotive business near Milton Keynes and are looking to recruit a Technician for their injection moulding facility.
You'll be responsible for achieving quality, cost and delivery targets for the manufacturing team by following best practise, seeking continuous improvement in a clean, safe working environment.
- Provide hands-on moulding technical support to production, to include tool change and machine setting.
- Organise the shift production team to achieve output requirements.
- Train operators using standard operation instructions and operating procedures
- Maintain quality and safety standards and operate procedures and instigate containment and corrective actions in the event of non-conformance
- Continuously strive to eliminate and reduce waste of any kind within the manufacturing process: scrap, rework, consumables, etc.
- Achieve daily production plans and report performance daily to Mould Shop Supervision
- Control and collate product quality and process control data
- Provide effective hand-over information communication between shift
- Hold short briefings with the team at the start of each shift
- Encourage personal development and skill acquisition of team members
- Maintain and strive to improve housekeeping standards.
- Provide direct machine operator cover as necessary to maintain process continuity
- Carry out and champion productive maintenance tasks as appropriate to skill lev
- Provide technical assistance in the development of new products through design reviews, tooling reviews and tool or process trials if required
What you'll need?
- Injection moulding experience
- Supervisory experience
What's in it for you?
- Excellent starting salary based on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Modern and pleasant working environment.
- Exposure to high profile projects on behalf of some of the world's largest automotive manufacturers.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you