East-Central London, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for a Mobilisation Engineer to work for one of London’s premier building services company’s .
The individual will be working with the mobilisation team in setting up new contracts.
Upon commencement of a new contract, the Mobilisation Engineer will work alongside
the current or newly appointed static site supervisor until the assistance is no longer required.
Additional to the daily running of site other tasks may include the provision of training, Asset
verification, Conditional Surveys, report producing and statutory log book creation.
During any periods of non-mobilisation of new sites the individual will be required to
undertake the same tasks on our existing contracts in order to create uniformity.
Skills and Abilities:
The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering
knowledge of all systems.
Some key abilities would include:
• Good Knowledge of building services
• Good Knowledge of statutory log books
• Fault finding
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, & Access)
• Ability to meet deadlines and “own” a task, seeing it through from beginning to
• Client liaising
Duties will include but not limited to;
• Produce a technically detailed conditional survey for reporting to client within 30/60
• Verify assets and provide remedial recommendations if required
• Produce Photographic evidence of all plant items verified
• Provide estimated costs for completing any minor / major works detailed
• Provision of a detailed critical spares list (inclusive of costs and lead times)
• Additional photographic evidence of plant items in need of repair or replacement
• Produce Life Cycle Replacement program