We are recruiting for a Mobile Mechanical engineer to work between two facilities (Croughton and Alconbury) located in Cambridgeshire. This is a temp – perm, full-time role working 40 hours per week. The Mobile Mechanical Engineer role will consist of primarily maintenance and emergency response reactive repairs plus minor works repairs.
This role will include emergency response and repairs to critical equipment and will be client forward facing, the candidate will need to have good experience and excellent communication skills to ensure all operational and contractual obligations are adhered to in order to mitigate risk.
- Carry out PPM tasks and record and complete relative documents
- Carry out reactive call outs on critical systems
- Complete compliance testing and minor works to JSP375 standard
- Minor mechanical repairs and small works
- Included in out of hours call out rota
- Clear communication of the company vision and objectives ensuring the implementation of new procedures
- Promote and drive the company values
- Keep up to date with industry developments, driving innovation and effective change
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- City and Guilds in Plumbing or Pipe Fitting (required to achieve JSP375 standard)
- Strong communication skills
- Good experience of mechanical maintenance and repairs
- Previous AP/ AE experience and qualifications preferred but not essential
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Support, training and guidance
If you are interested in starting an exciting career where no two days are the same or looking for a new challenge from your existing career then why not make an application today?