£26500 per annum
17 days ago
- To perform general day to day building repairs to a high standard.
- Carry out risk assessments of maintenance and repair activities.
- Comply with Health, safety and environmental procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of all works carried out.
- Co-operate with staff providing information when required
- Complete any other tasks within reason to assist in the overall responsibilities of the team.
- Competent across a range of trades.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a relevant trade.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and work safely.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Normal working day is 08:00 – 17:00 with an hour deducted for lunch and travel contribution. This can be subject to change and there may be times you have to work up to 2 hours from your home address, so you must be happy with travelling.
- On call approx. every 8 weeks
- Weekly paid
- Door to Door Payment
- Van & Tablet provided but would need operatives to supply own power & hand tools
- Pension contributions
- 28 days annual leave