Birmingham, United Kingdom
7 months ago
Rate = £16 per hour
Working hours = Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
Duties & Responsibilities
- To undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks on electrical, control, basic mechanical and building fabric systems
- To cover all maintenance of electrical distribution, controls, lighting, emergency systems, building services plant room electrical systems.
- To complete PPM’s in line with SLA and KPI agreements
- To provide Electrical H&S and compliance engineering on each facility
- To undertake minor installation works such as lighting and small power installations
- To complete fixed wire testing duties both periodic on post modification
- To carryout fault finding on systems.
- To respond to Help-desk requests, providing a professional and timely service
- To support the other members of the maintenance team with ad-hoc tasks across all disciplines
Skills & Background Required:
- Full UK driving licence
- Recognised professional qualification e.g. City & Guilds 236 Electrical Installation Part 1 & 2 17th or 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations PPM and reactive maintenance experience
- Proven building maintenance experience within a commercial environment
- Must be presentable and reliable
- Be willing to complete non-electrical maintenance tasks where required
- Strong planning and workload management skills with the ability to manage short term and long term activities to agreed deadlines.
Why not get in touch and begin a new chapter of your career with TXM?