£14 per hour, Benefits: Company vehicle available
about 1 month ago
The position will consist of maintenance, installation, and service of steam and hot waiter boilers and components at key high-end public facilities and industrial sites. The Mobile engineer must have knowledge/experience of steam and hot water boiler systems - BOAS preferred.
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Service and maintain both steam and hot water boilers.
- Plumbing works
- General mechanical repairs around the facilities
- Meet all compliance expectations and ensure all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- Also, to participate in on call rota. Vehicle (van) will be supplied.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Overtime available and Call-Out Rota plus company vehicle
Pay: £14 per hour DOE
Required skills and qualifications:
- C&G in craft plumbing/mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with steam and hot water boilers.
- Gas safe
- Gas Safe (desirable)
- BOAS (desirable)
- Driving license
This is a temp-perm opportunity and would be great for somebody looking for longer-term employment and career prospects.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please apply and someone from our team will be in touch.