£24,000-26,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are searching for a Microbiologist to join a pharmaceuticals company who continue to grow through an agile business model; whereby they operate as an own label manufacturer, contract manufacturer and an analytical laboratory.
As a Microbiologist you will support many areas of the business including the quality control, laboratory and production departments. Furthermore, you will be working on multiple projects for differing customer requirements across all stages of the product life cycle- enjoying varied work that will provide excellent career development and daily interest.
As a Microbiologist you will:
- Be responsible for the output of the Microbiology QC Lab and monitoring of manufacturing, filling and packaging areas.
- Testing raw materials, intermediaries, and finished products.
- Supporting product development / formulations and validation projects.
- Ensure that the Microbiology facility and testing are compliant with GLP standards.
- Calibration and maintenance of microbiology laboratory and equipment.
- Oversee the environmental monitoring and water supplies testing programme
- Produce periodic EM and Water Reports for facility monitoring
- Investigate microbial contamination and deviations from work instructions
- Monitor cleanliness and sanitisation of production equipment.
Microbiologist experience required:
- Degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline, ideally Microbiology
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Microbiology techniques
- Previous microbiology experience, ideally within pharmaceutical or life sciences as per GMP / GLP
- Testing as per pharmacopeia methods
- Understanding and use of LIMS and Laboratory notebooks
- Ideally exposed to wider regulatory environment and requirements as per the Orange Guide, MHRA and EP/USP
Salaries of circa £24,000-£26,000 are on offer, with 25 days holiday and a benefits package.
This company is renowned for and are passionate about providing their staff with flexible progression routes with multiple routes with microbiology and similar departments.
If you are interested in this Microbiologist career opportunity please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation about this and other options we can provide.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.