Luton, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Fantastic opportunity for a MET Technician, looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the automotive industry. We are seeking a automotive body repair technician, with both mechanical and electrical to be a part of our “number 1” award winning company based in Luton.
You will be responsible for:
- Assembling and disassembling vehicle panels, trim and electrical components
- Carry out inspection, fault finding and diagnostic work
- Carrying out cosmetic panel alignments
- Removing and refitting testing cooling system components
What you will need?
- IMI or ATA qualification in Body Repair, MET, Accident Repair or equivalent
- Previously worked in a body shop, automotive repair centre or similar environment
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, with continued training and development. With our skills and experience and our dedicated training development programme, you’ll have everything you need to develop your technical skills to make your career a success.
If you are interested, please click the "Apply" button
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you