£27000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, On site gym, Overtime and more...
about 1 month ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Mechanical Technician either permanently or temp to perm based in the Bedfordshire area working for a global engineering manufacturer & service company with some great benefits such as an annual bonus, onsite gym, personal healthcare scheme and high percentage pension schemes. In return a salary of £28,000 per annum with working hours of 7:30AM – 4PM.
Mechanical Technician Job Description:
- Service and maintenance of mechanical axles and bearings in line with the production requirements.
- Must be able to understand and read detailed technical engineering drawings.
- Team player working in a team of 8, must be able to converse at all levels.
- Strive to complete work to a high standard meeting deadline on a daily basis.
- Must be able comfortable working in a heavy lifting environment.
- NVQ level 3 qualified or level 2 with a strong career history within this field.
- Ideally will have good assembly experience as well as investigating, grinding, or turning experience.
- Ideally with be from a rail background.
- Training will be provided in the reporting areas if this is not a huge strength of yours.
Mechanical Technician Next Steps:
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Mechanical Technician role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.