Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
6 months ago
£45,000 + benefits
I am currently partnering with a waste recovery plant as a need has arisen for a Mechanical Technician to join the company. They are a leader in their market and operate out of a state-of-the-art facility.
For this role, I am looking for the Mechanical Technician to possess the following:
- Relevant engineering qualification
- High pressure steam systems
- Preparation of work packages for installation and commissioning
- Experience working on valves and pumps
- Experience working in a waste to energy/process/utilities/water treatment environment
As well as a salary of £45,000, you will receive 25 days’ holiday allowance, pension and various other benefits.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Undertaking all planned, preventative maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Assist in the delivery of KPI’s
- Develop and implement engineering procedures
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.