Slough, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Salary: £28,000 per annum
We are working with this award winning manufacturing business to in the heart of Berkshire. We are looking for a Mechanical Inspector to join the production team.
As a Mechanical Inspector, you will well versed in performing 1st off inspections as well as checking and verifying the compliance of components produced at all stages of the manufacturing process. You will be competent in operating and programming CMM's as well as the use of manual inspection tools including but not limited to verniers, calipers and height gauges. The Mechanical Inspector will conduct root cause analysis across a range of quality tools and techniques to ensure that the manufacturing processes meet customer requirements.
The essential experience required for this role are as follows:
- Experience working with mechanical products
- Ability to intemperate engineering drawings and specifications
- Ability to calibrate measuring equipment
- Competent at raising NCR's and complete FAIR's.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001 would be highly desirable.
- Experience of Magnetic Particle Inspection and Nital Etching would be advantageous
If you would like to be considered for this role, click the apply button and Ida will contact you to discuss.