£27348 per annum
about 1 month ago
TXM are looking for an Engine Stripper on a permanent basis based in Burton on Trent.
As an Engine Stripper you will have a salary of £26325 working a 45-hour working week working day shifts.
Duties of an Engine Stripper would include:
- Be able to strip and replace all the mechanical components to engine as per instruction.
- Collect new parts and distribute to the right engines/machinery.
- Jet wash engines after final checks before they leave site.
- To be able to strip and re-build all the mechanical components of an engine, as per the work instruction.
- To be able to work to manuals.
- To read and interpret assembly specifications and manuals, to plan assembly and build operations.
Requirements of an Engine Stripper would be:
- Able to work within a changing environment working to deadlines and short lead times.
- Working as part of team
- Take on any other reasonable responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities
- NVQ level 3 in motor repairs or equivalent
- Experience in rail or automotive industry