£27348 per annum
6 days ago
As an Mechanical Fitter you will have a salary of £27,348 working a 45-hour working week working day shifts.
Duties of anMechanical Fitter would include:
- Be able to strip and replace all the mechanical components to engine as per instruction.
- Collect new parts and distribute to the right engines/machinery.
- Jet wash engines after final checks before they leave site.
- Able to work within a changing environment working to deadlines and short lead times.
- Working as part of team
- Take on any other reasonable responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities
- NVQ level 2 Ideally in motor repairs or equivalent
- Experience in rail or automotive industry
If interested please click to apply.