£35296 per annum
about 1 month ago
Permanent – Monday – Friday double days
£35,295 + benefits
I’m currently supporting a leading FMCG manufacturer based in Castleford as they look to add a Mechanical Fitter to the team on a double days basis. You will be based within the packaging area of the factory, working on a variety of packaging machinery including; multi-head weighers, vertical for fillers, sealers and metal detectors. The shift is one week of 06:00 – 14:00 and then one week of 13:55 – 21:55.
On top of the salary the benefits package includes; 28 days holiday + banks, life assurance, pension contribution, on-site physio and an attendance bonus paid monthly.
Mechanical Fitter Responsibilities:
- Preparation of packaging machinery to run at optimum efficiency.
- As required, responding to machine breakdowns and carrying out planned maintenance.
- Support on new machine installations.
- Bench fitting, Fabrication, Milling, Turning, Welding, Hydraulics and Pneumatics work
- Identifying machine improvements.
- Be apprentice trained.
- Carried out machine installation/commissioning projects.
- Used case packers and palletisers previously.
- Ideally have experience working on the likes of – Weighing Systems, Vertical Form Fill & Sealers & Metal Detectors.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.