Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- To carry out all PPM and repairs as necessary.
- Responsible for minor installations and maintenance of site Mechanical & Electrical Systems.
- Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
- Responsible for all record keeping, control of sub-contractors and raising and issuing of safety documentation as required.
- Ability to work in a customer focused environment where quality and image is very important.
- Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated.
- Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager.
- Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis or as required.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety.
- Understanding of company procedures.
- Understanding of escalation procedures.
- RAMS & PTW working knowledge and experience
- All PPE and Uniform, Mobile Phone Basic and specialised tools will be supplied.
Required Qualifications or Experience:
- A recognised industry Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services qualification will be required and previous experience is essential.
- Plumbing & Pipework
- Pressure Systems
- IPAF 3a & 3b
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Legionella Awareness
- Knowledge of LV Electrical systems
- Proficient in use of IT software Word/Excel etc.
Not Essential but an advantage:
- Gas Safe Qualified
- FGas Qualified
- AP12 - LV Qualified
- IEE 18th Edition
- 2391 City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (or equivalent).
- Confined Space
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Ability to effectively work under pressure
- Ability to diagnose faults and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to operate in a customer focused environment
- Confident and positive
- Reliable and Flexible