A multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan friendly skincare, cosmetics and hair care. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. Our HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team; we offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer, to join our team based in Surrey, managing and developing a small team of 2-3 engineers. This is a fast-paced role which will allow you to get involved in the various departments. The ideal candidate would be pro-active, innovative, be able to think on their feet and be able to develop and grow the engineering department.
Your Key job responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Service and Repair of production and manufacturing equipment, factory service equipment. (pumps, valves, vessels, & manufacturing machinery)
- Liaising with management regarding any health & safety issues, ongoing repairs, maintenance and development of building projects.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance on production plant around the site.
- Maintain and develop company engineering procedures.
- Maintenance on HVAC.
- Undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance.
- Read and work to Engineering drawings.
- Breakdown maintenance.
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required.
- General plumbing and pipe maintenance as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Industry relevant qualifications to at least BTEC/ NVQ level 3.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of mechanical engineering.
- Management & Leadership skills.
- Be willing to step in and cover tasks facilities engineer whilst they are on annual/sick leave.
- Desire to expand knowledge and grow department.
- Ability to work individually and within a small team.
- Full time role: 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday with the occasional necessity of working 12 hour shifts and weekends.
- Salary £30k-£38k depending on experience.
- Position is available immediately.