£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
£50,000 - £55,000 + 10% bonus
Northampton & International Travel
TXM are currently partnering with an international project engineering company who work on a variety of projects covering design & installations for brand-new production sites to the improvement of existing sites.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will identify, develop and deliver technical & application solutions to improve the layouts and performance of sites- analysing the intended manufacturing outcomes of the facility/ production line and weigh up the resources, equipment and designs needed, running calculations on feasibility and concept verification. The design requirements will cover workflows, equipment, units needed, layout concepts through to ancillaries.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Piping design including routing, sizing, materials selection and pipe supports.
- Develop Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID's) for facility mechanical systems.
- Design process ductwork systems.
- Evaluation and/or specification of mechanical process systems support equipment and process equipment requirements.
- Lead on the development of drawing packages for fabrication, bid and installation.
- Utilize AutoCAD for systems design and development of drawing packages, guiding the drafters and design team.
- Run calculations required to deliver safe, correct and economical designs.
Mechanical Engineer experience required:
- Experienced within a medium to high-speed manufacturing and an automated processes / process driven environment.
- A combination of Manufacturing, Design for manufacture experience for mechanical systems and components is essential.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer
There will be 40-50% international travel all arranged for you, typically in 1-2 weeks travel blocks and additionally you will be paid a travel allowance.
This is a great time to join a business with an excellent order book, supplying into high demand and growing industries- if you are interested to learn more, please send your CV and contact Ben Wright of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.